Growing & caring for herbs in spring
Now that the weather is warming up, it's a good time to show the herbs in your garden some love.
Whether you grow them for their culinary or medicinal value, a few tasks carried out now will keep your herbs growing well.
The gallery above has spring care tips for the most common herbs. For more information, read:
* Herbs to grow for your favourite global cuisine
* 5 great herbs to grow in pots
* 5 herbs that will thrive in partial shade
* The best herbs to help you sleep - and how to grow them
* 10 healing herbs to grow in your garden